Monday, June 02, 2008

Chaotic?

For some reason my life feels chaotic. I can't catch up with all the tasks I have assigned myself. With yard season finally here I am juggling the weeds and the web. We have 3 birthdays, a wedding anniversary and Father's day. Negotiations are underway on the guest room bed and bookshelves to be built. (Seems to be more my priority than the spouse's, but he will provide the labor. We're doing a contemporary/natural theme. I am excited to create a little sanctuary space.) I am thinking about the creative worship and prayer experiences I am responsible for and T. is gearing up for a week of Ride the Rockies. I have some fun design projects and lots of online learning to do. 28 full days to go until the end of June, which will rush past us before we know it.

I want to finish describing how chaotic my GA trip was, but sleep and energy have been low, and life here is...well...chaotic.
sweet tea






I need a break.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I read your posts but can't wait to hear all the dimensions of your trip and what's propelling you right now. See you in a couple of days!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home