Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mini-fun


Fun little mini-cards from moo arrived last week. I chose 50 of my photo images and received 2 of each packaged in a nifty plastic box. All personalized on the back with lines of text and photo of me. When people see them they want one. It's hard to give them away, so I will be ordering more. My next box will be slices of my paintings, then the next will be more photos. They have little mini-stickers, too. Okay, I confess that I ordered some, so check my laptop cover for proof (after they arrive in a week or so.) Thanks to my niece, Amy M., for alerting me to the moo phenomenon. She showed me some neat moo cards of her Thailand trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

You will have to show me these. While I was in NY, I was thinking alot about your photography. I can't wait to see the samples, and the paintings (originals or moo-versions) when they get here.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

ooh. I think I want more moo info!
Sharon

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home