Saturday, January 06, 2007

Trumpery?

What do snow-laden trees, Dersu Uzala, MRIs, CSS, and oil leaks have in common? Nothing--just so many not so random things I have been thinking about in the last few days. 3 storms hitting Denver, our next movie on Netflix that our kids got us a subscription to, a test I'll have next week, hours of tedious web design, and my son's VW bug which just got "fixed", would be the longer string of phrases. Imagine how many topics and thoughts run through our minds daily. Would it be fascinating or boring to have it all logged for review? If we could capture it would it be trumpery (*vocabulary from this week on my word a day calendar) or treasure? Sometimes I would like to be able to clear my mental cache of unnecessary data. Does all this folderol keep me from sleeping?

*trumpery- worthless nonsense; trivial or useless articles: junk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home