Thursday, June 08, 2006

Keep on practicing

Today's thought on authenticity seems to echo some recent conversation.
Ultimately, all I know is that we get to keep on practicing opening our hearts to the raw stuff of life that every human being experiences.....
continue reading here

You can subscribe to daily thoughts arriving by e-mail from inward/outward.

We need to practice things like opening our hearts (to God, to others, to emotions, to the suffering in the world.) We practice because we are learning something unfamiliar or because we forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

We need to practice things like opening our hearts (to God, to others, to emotions, to the suffering in the world.) We practice because we are learning something unfamiliar or because we forget.
You hit it right on the nail. I know personally that I need to practice opening my heart to unfamiliar things. I find it extremely difficult at the moment but I pray that God will continue to grow me. By the way, thanks for the encouragement!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home